Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TC Cribs: Take A Doc On The Wild Side At Scribd (With Bonus Go Karts!)

It's funny. When I tell my 'normal' friends that I've just come from Facebook's office or need to head down to Google's campus in Mountain View, they often give me a strange look, as if I've just told them I'm about to make a house call to the Easter Bunny. These companies aren't places inhabited by actual people ? they're nebulous things coursing through the Internet's series of tubes. But I can't blame them. Most of the startup profiles we see in magazines feature a portrait of the founders solemnly gazing into the distance as they plot to change the world with their revolutionary new sharing widget. Sometimes there's a snapshot of a few desks, each of which is far too neat for anyone to actually have done any work on. There's got to be a better way.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/FXaeXbidts0/

Shakira Shana Hiatt Shania Twain Shanna Moakler

No comments:

Post a Comment